1. Do not overemphasize the matter even a bit. If you believe you can manage with simply a couple of little extradition points you might be shocked. Do not attempt this.
2. Do not try to create witnesses to reinforce your case , use VA form 9.
Federal governments work with qualified psychologist, investigators etc who are experienced-ed at learning if the individual is informing an incorrect story or the genuine story. If you believe you can get a good friend to lie for you, you might be mistaken. If you are captured bring this out, you can be flagged within the eyes of the justice system. Believe it over, if you’re taking legal action against the individual for any criminal offense he did versus you, you are currently particular that you will win.
3. Do not alter exactly what you have actually informed a legal court. Make sure that you thoroughly prepare exactly what you need to state. Whatever you “believe” is clear to the court, simply might be uncertain to the judge.
Be as detailed as you can be.
*** What You MUST Do ***.
1. Voice the TRUTH all the time. When you are the individual taking legal action against, do not lie.
2. Present ALL proof you’ve got. Even if you believe that your little bit of proof is simply too small and will not impact anything, present it anyhow. A lawyer like myself is certified to pass on the truths to the court in a manner that will enhance your case into the optimum.
3. Stay calm all the time when speaking in the court. My customers ask me, “I fidget considering that I hesitate I may mess up or state something that will harm my case, how must I cope?”. I let them understand, you no doubt understand whatever you have actually performed and you likewise comprehend the circumstance inside and out, feel safe and calm and voice anything you can.
4. Be courteous to the opposition. Allow the individual you are taking legal action against, state his/her part and act expert. If you are positive that you’re stating the reality, you will not need to over-react.